- 3 cups shredded peeled potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Canola oil
- Cranberry sauce, optional
- In a sieve or colander, drain the potato, squeezing to remove excess liquid.
- Pat dry; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, onions, flour and salt.
- Stir in eggs until blended.
- Add the reserved potatoes; toss to coat.
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Drop batter by 1/3 cupfuls into oil.
- Fry in batches until golden brown on both sides, using remaining oil as needed.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with cranberry sauce if desired.