Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 3-4 chicken breasts (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 (14 oz) can of chicken broth
- 1 (14 oz) can of stewed tomatoes (don?t drain)
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (don?t drain)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 oz) can white kidney beans (don?t drain)
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (don?t drain)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Using a large slow cooker, add all ingredients and cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 8 hours.