Zucchini Pineapple Bread – Submitted by D. Flinner, of Canton, Ohio.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Heat oven to 325°.
- Beat eggs until fluffy; add oil, sugar, vanilla and zucchini.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl.
- Add to egg mixture; mix well.
- Add raisins, pineapple and nuts.
- Blend well.
- Bake in 325° oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes or toothpick in center comes out clean.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox