Zucchini Scrambled Eggs – Submitted by D. Flinner, of Canton, Ohio.
- 2 small zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- Cooking spray or butter
- 6-8 eggs scrambled or egg beaters
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced ham, sausage or bacon
- Heat skillet sprayed with cooking spray or butter melted over mild heat.
- Sauté zucchini, onion and green pepper until tender.
- Season your eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add meat (if using). Pour over zucchini mixture in skillet.
- Using a spatula, push cooked eggs to center until eggs are set.
- Serve with toast and homefries, if desired.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes