1950 Ferguson 30
Owned by Bob Crock of Massillon, Ohio
Bob purchased the Ferguson 30 in 1971 for $895 from its original owner in Carlisle, Pa. Bob’s mother, Helen Crock of Monroe County, Ohio, used the tractor on her farm until 1985. In 1999, the dented and abused sheet metal was “resurrected” by Ron Hammer, Bob’s neighbor in Massillon. Bob’s brother-in-law, Herman Kahrig of Monroe County, sprayed the gray Ferguson paint and reworked the engine, brakes, clutch and other mechanical and electrical items. Buck Hill Fabricating of Canton, Ohio, replicated a front bumper for the tractor using an original Ferguson bumper as a pattern.