- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- 1 (6 ounces) ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- Beat heavy cream in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff and soft peaks form. Beat in vanilla.
- Reserve 3/4 cup for topping.
- Stir 3/4 cup hazelnut spread in medium bowl until smooth.
- Stir into remaining whipped cream until combined.
- Spoon evenly into graham cracker crust.
- Spread reserved whipped cream over center of pie to within 1-inch of edge.
- Place 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread into corner of small resealable plastic bag.
- Microwave on high 10 seconds or until soft.
- Cut a small corner off of bag. Drizzle over top.
- Chill 2 hours.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!