- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup oats; quick or old-fashioned
- 2 cups raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or foil, leaving an overhanging border on the two short sides.
- Pulse the flour, sugar and salt in the work bowl of a food processor until combined.
- Drop in the butter and process until clumpy, coarse crumbs form, about 30 seconds.
- Press 2 1/2 cups of the dough into prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until firm and golden.
- Cool on a rack 20 minutes.
- Stir the oats into the remaining dough.
- Spread the jam evenly over the crust and crumble the oat mixture over the top.
- Scatter the raspberries over all.
- Bake 30 minutes; the top should be golden and the filling bubbling.
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Using the parchment handles , lift the cookies out of the pan onto a cutting surface and cut into approximately 2-inch squares.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!