- 1 can (8 ounce each) tomato sauce-no salt added
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 15-ounce can) drained, rinsed black beans
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1.25-ounce pkg.) taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 pound ground round beef (85 percent lean)
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine tomato sauce, beans and taco seasoning in medium bowl; set aside.
- Cook beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Spread sauce mixture over crust.
- Top evenly with beef and cheese.
- Place on ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is browned lightly and cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
- Cut into 8 slices.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!