- 5 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups cinnamon-flavored bear-shaped graham crackers
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups tiny twist pretzels
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/8 teaspoon yellow food coloring
- Plus 1/8 teaspoon red food coloring
- Or 1/2 teaspoon orange paste food coloring
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups small candies such as candy corn, candy coated chocolate pieces, etc.
- 1/2 cup white or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons corn oil
- Mix together cereal, crackers, peanuts and pretzels in large bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and butter in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stirring frequently, bring to boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and food colorings (mixture will bubble).
- Drizzle glaze over snack mix and toss to coat.
- Gently stir in marshmallows and candy; immediately spread on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate chips and oil until smooth.
- Drizzle over snack mix and refrigerate for 30 minutes to set chocolate.
- Store mix in air-tight container.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!