- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Spread half the pie filling over crust. Top with half the ice cream; cover and freeze for 30 minutes. Drizzle with half the caramel topping; cover and freeze for 30 minutes. Top with remaining pie filling; cover and freeze for 30 minutes. Top with remaining ice cream; cover and freeze until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving. Warm remaining caramel topping; drizzle some on serving plates. Top with a slice of pie; drizzle remaining caramel topping over pie and sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Article printed from Farm and Dairy Recipes: http://www.farmanddairy.com/recipes
URL to article: http://www.farmanddairy.com/recipes/cakes-and-pies/apple-pie-a-la-mode
Click here to print.