Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (16 oz each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (7 oz) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until heated through. Stir in macaroni; mix well. Season with salt and pepper.