Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow or red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1?3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- 1/2 cup lowfat Cheddar cheese, cut into bite-size cubes
In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables.In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, vinegar, and celery seed (if desired) to make a dressing. Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture and toss until well coated. Toss salad with cheese and serve chilled.