- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 (10 oz.) bag mixed salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash or zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
Place steak and 1/2 cup of dressing in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Grill or broil steak 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Cut stead across the grain into thin slices. Toss greens with tomatoes, squash and remaining 1/2 cup dressing. Place on serving platter. Top with steak slices; sprinkle with cheese.
Posted in Salads and Dressings