Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 envelope dry taco seasoning mix
- 3 (12 oz.) cans Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (24 oz.) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (24 oz.) can hominy, undrained
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
Brown meat in skillet. Pour into slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Cover. Cook on low 4 hours.
Notes: Increase or decrease the amount of water you add to make the dish either stew-like or soup-like.
A serving suggestion is to line each individual soup bowl with tortilla chips, ladle taco soup on top, and sprinkle with grated cheese.