- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 packages (9oz each) frozen French toast (12 slices)
- 1/2 lb. sliced boiled ham
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese (or 3 cheese blend) divided
- 1 can (20 oz) apple pie filling
- 1 cup granola, with raisins
In small bowl, blend sour cream and brown sugar, chill. Place 6 French toast slices in bottom of buttered 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Layer ham, 1 1/2 cups cheese and remaining 6 slices French toast. Spread apple filling over top; sprinkle with granola. Bake at 350° 25 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese and bake about 5 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream mixture. Makes at least 6 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!