- 4 cups – fresh blueberries (2 pints)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup – whole wheat flour
- 1 cup – rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon – ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup – margarine (1/2 stick)
- 4 tablespoons – canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a lightly greased 10-inch round or 9 X 13-inch baking pan, pour in the 4 cups of blueberries and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Combine to coat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, flour, oats, and cinnamon.
- Cut in margarine and oil until crumbly.
- Spread evenly over the blueberries.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and topping is lightly golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
- Makes approximately 16 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!