- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 15 oz. can black eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 11oz. can sweet corn
- 1 purple onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, sugar, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, chili powder and salt to taste.
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes, black-eyed peas, black beans, corn, red onion, bell peppers and cilantro.
- Drizzle with the dressing and stir to combine. Cover and chill until serving time.
- Serve with corn chips or as condiment.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!