- 1 package Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
Preheat oven to 350°. Cut sausage into 1/2-in. cubes; set aside. Place eggs, cream, dry mustard, salt and black pepper in a large bowl; whisk until smooth. Stir in sausage, 1 cup of cheese and green pepper. Pour egg mixture into a greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!