- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped parsley
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, and parsley.
- Combine dressing ingredients; pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!