- 1 clove garlic
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber – peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Rub peeled clove of garlic around wooden salad bowl. Pull apart or chop bread into bite-size pieces. In prepared salad bowl, combine bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, garlic, basil and thyme. Add enough olive oil and vinegar to lightly coat, toss and serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!