Slow Cookers French Dip Recipe
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 pounds beef bottom round roast, trimmed Substitutions
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers French Dip Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups water
- 6 submarine rolls, toasted
- Place onion and roast in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix and water until well blended.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Remove roast from slow cooker.
- Skim fat from au jus.
- lice beef into thin slices.
- Return beef to slow cooker.
- Serve on toasted rolls with au jus on the side for dipping.
- Serves: 10
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes