- 1 package McCormick® Bag ‘n Season® Meat Loaf
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs Substitutions
- 1 1/3 cups cut-up fresh potatoes, (about 1-inch pieces)
- 1 1/3 cups cut-up fresh onions, (about 1-inch pieces)
- 1 1/3 cups cut-up fresh bell peppers, (about 1-inch pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange opened Cooking Bag in 13×9-inch baking pan or dish.
- Mix beef, Seasoning Mix, egg, milk and bread crumbs in large bowl until well blended.
- Shape meat mixture into 8×4-inch loaf.
- Place in bag.
- Add vegetables.
- Close bag loosely with nylon tie.
- Cut 4 small holes in top of bag to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in lower half of oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut open bag.
- Slice meat loaf and serve with vegetables.
- If desired, serve with prepared McCormick® Brown Gravy or Mushroom Gravy.
- Serves: 8
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!