- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 2 medium Spanish onions, (diced yellow onions will do)
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- Louisiana hot sauce, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
Sauté onions and garlic with some water until onions begin to get translucent.
Add potatoes and 1/4 cup of water, peppers and mushrooms, and rosemary; cover and let simmer for 10 minutes. Add tomatoes and hot sauce to taste. Cook until potatoes are done.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!