- 2 lbs. lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 fresh green chile peppers, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Preheat grill for high heat. In bowl, mix ground turkey, garlic, ginger, chile peppers, red onion, cilantro, salt, soy sauce, black pepper, paprika, mustard, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce. Form mixture into 8 burger patties. Lightly oil grill grate. Place turkey burgers on grill, and cook 5 to 10 minutes per side, until well done.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!