- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon good black pepper
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter
- 3 1/2 s water
- 4 orange spice tea bags
- 2 teaspoons sherry (optional)
- 3/4 orange marmalade
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine flour, garlic powder, black pepper and chicken breasts in large zip-lock bag. Seal and shake well until chicken is thoroughly coated. Melt butter in large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until brown on both sides. Set aside. Boil water, lower heat to simmer and add tea bags. Let steep 5 minutes. Squeeze, remove bags and discard. Add sherry and orange marmalade and blend evenly. Pour sauce into shallow baking dish. Add chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!