- 2 Tbsp. butter (or margarine)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 pound zucchini (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (peeled and diced, or a 16 ounce can of diced tomatoes, drained)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes and seasonings. Cover pan, reduce heat, cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!