- 4 baking potatoes
- 4 ounces fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4 celery, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
Preheat oven to 400°. Pierce potatoes with fork, and bake in preheated oven for about an hour, or until tender. Remove from oven, let cool, and chill until cold.
Peel and cube potatoes, and add to large bowl along with the bean sprouts, walnuts, celery, radishes, dill weed and parsley. Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and curry powder. Pour dressing over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.