- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk – low fat okay
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese – low fat okay
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine – melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder OR granulated garlic
- Parsley flakes – as needed
Combine baking mix, milk, and cheddar and beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
Spoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake in 450 degree oven for 8 – 10 minutes. Combine butter and garlic powder and pour over hot biscuits; sprinkle with parsley.
As close to Red Lobster?s® famous biscuits as you can get at home.