- 1 lb. lean ground beef, form into 4 patties
- 4 med. potatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 sm. carrots, cut into quarters
- 1 med. onion, sliced
- Other vegetables as desired
- Place meat patties in an aluminum pan or on aluminum foil.
- Arrange vegetables around meat patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- If using foil, close foil by bringing the four corners of the foil up together in a pyramid shape.
- Fold open edges together.
- Place on grill and cook 1 hour or until hamburgers are thoroughly cooked.