- 3 cups fat-free pretzel nuggets (sourdough works well)
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (6-oz) bag low-sodium bagel chips, broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 (6-oz) bag dried apricots
Preheat oven to 250°. Combine pretzels, Chex, almonds, and bagel chips in a jelly-roll pan. Combine chili powder, cumin and salt. Lightly coat pretzel mixture with cooking spray. Sprinkle with chili powder mixture. Bake for 15 minutes.
Cut each dried apricot into quarters. After pretzel mix has baked for 15 minutes, stir in apricots. Bake for 30 more minutes, stirring twice.