- 12 ounces pasta (any shape)
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup low-fat salad dressing, unsalted
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, reduced-fat (shredded)
- 3 hard boiled eggs (sliced)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water to stop cooking and prevent sticking.
- Cook vegetables until just tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Combine cold pasta, vegetables, envelope of soup mix and salad dressing.
- Top with sliced eggs and cheese.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.