- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Microwave corn syrup, cream and vanilla in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture comes to boil.
- Add chocolate; stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Serve warm as a dip with cut-up fresh fruit, assorted cookies, pretzels, pound cake or angel food cake cubes.
- Makes 16 (2-tablespoon) servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!