- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 pepperoni, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons green, finely chopped
- bell pepper
- 1/2 shredded Italian cheese blend
- (2 oz.)
- 1/2 pizza sauce (from 8 oz. can)
Heat oven to 350°. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 4?rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni,
bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6?slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
Bake 13?to 17?minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.