- 1 pound pizza dough (from your grocery store)
- Olive oil
- Toppings Suggestions:
- 3/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces of fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
- 4 tablespoons of Asiago or Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of asparagus, thick stemmed removed
- 4 slices of prosciutto ham, sliced thinly
- 6 ounces of provolone cheese, sliced thinly
Four Cheese Pizza
Asparagus, Prosciutto & Provolone
- Preheat grill.
- Divide pizza dough into four balls and on a surface dusted with flour, roll out into 8-10 inch circles.
- Brush grill rack with olive oil.
- Place pizzas on grill and cook for 5 minutes (pizzas will immediately puff up).
- Turn pizzas over, brush with olive oil and quickly divide toppings among all four pizzas.
- Cover grill and bake about 10 minutes (until pizza is golden brown and cheese is melted).
- Speed Tip: Use precooked pizza shells (like Boboli) to cut down on grilling time.
- You can place the toppings right on the shell and then place the shell on the grill for about 10-15 minutes – no need to flip it over!