Pumpkin Bread, Submitted by Harriett Wade of Scio, Ohio
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Beat eggs, add sugar and oil.
- Add remaining ingredients, scrape bowl often.
- Bake in greased loaf pans (will make 2 or 3, depending on size of pans used).
- Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes, depending on the size of pans.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes