- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Boston bay leaves
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups assorted fruit, such as grapefruit and orange segments, pineapple chunks and kiwifruit slices
- 8 slices lean deli turkey breast or boiled ham
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz) alfalfa sprouts
In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, scallions and mustard; season to taste with salt and pepper. Line plates with lettuce leaves. Arrange the fruit, turkey and sprouts on top. Serve the dressing on the side.
Produce for Better Health Foundation.