Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 8 ozs. sour cream
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- garlic powder to taste
- 5 10-inch flour tortillas
- 8 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies, well drained
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped black olives, drained
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Divide filling evenly over tortillas and roll like jelly roll. Chill. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate several hours. Unwrap and slice 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick and serve with salsa for dip. The easy way to mix is to put into food processor and blend well.