- 8 ozs. noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 ( 6 oz.) can solid white tuna, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen, chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 8 ozs. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 ( 2.8 oz.) can French fried onions
Spread noodles in buttered 13×9 casserole. Stir tuna and broccoli together; layer over noodles. Top with half the cheese. Blend soup and water; pour over casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° 25 minutes (or 8 minutes on Med.- High in microwave). Top with onions and bake 5 minutes more (microwave 2 minutes); let stand 5 minutes before serving.