- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 s pecan halves
- 1 1/2 s dried cranberries
Combine first six ingredients in large bowl. Add pecans and mix well. Spread in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in cranberries. Store in an airtight container.
Spice up a holiday party with these well-seasoned nuts (or keep a batch in the freezer for a last-minute gift).
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!