- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free yogurt
- 2 medium salad apples, cored and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks, OR one 15 ounce-can pineapple chunks packed in juice, drained
- 2 celery stalks, sliced (7-8″ stalks)
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- To prepare dressing, in a medium bowl mix mayonnaise and yogurt until blended. Add apples, pineapple, celery, walnuts and raisins. Stir ingredients until well mixed.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!