- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 2 tsp. fresh minced ginger
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. fresh peaches
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp.freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 8-ounce Brie cheese wheel
- Toasted slices of baguette or crackers
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, ginger and red pepper flakes and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the peaches, wine, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
- Cook until the peaches are soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Coarsely mash the peaches with a fork. Add the raisins and simmer until the liquid is reduced, 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Place the wheel of Brie in a small round baking dish, just big enough to hold the cheese. Top with the peach chutney.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is soft. Let stand 5 minutes before serving with toasted slices of baguette.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!