Submitted by Anita Neuenschwander of New Waterford, Ohio
- 2 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup mashed peaches
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 3 cups cream
- Soak the unflavored gelatin in the cold water, set aside.
- Heat milk (do not boil). Remove from heat and add the gelatin mixture, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Cool, then add the pineapple, peaches, orange juice concentrate and cream.
- Refrigerate several hours, then freeze in ice cream freezer. Makes 1 gallon.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!