- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Place peach slices over chicken, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, ginger, cloves, and lemon juice.
- Bake for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven, basting often with juices, until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!