Submitted by Debbie Flinner of Canton, Ohio
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1-8oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1-14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 medium sized bananas
- In a small pan, melt the butter over low heat, stir in sugar and cinnamon, and cook until bubbles form. Remove from heat; stir in crumbs.
- Press mixture evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ pie pan; chill.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; blend in the sweetened condensed milk. Add 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla; stir until smooth and thick.
- Cut 3 bananas into thin slices; line botto of chilled crust with banana slices. Turn filling into crust. Refrigerate 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Cut remaining 2 bananas into thin slices; dip into remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Arrange banana slices over top of pie.