- 1/2 pound egg noodles (uncooked)
- 1 pound lean ground beef (can also use ground turkey)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 2 cups corn (frozen, thawed, or canned)
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a medium skillet, cook beef until no longer pink and cooked through.
- Add onions and peppers and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato juice, corn, and cooked noodles, and cook until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook until cheese is melted.