- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 3/4 cup unbleached white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond toffee bits
- Heat oven to 375∞F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Cream butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Mix flour, salt, soda, allspice, cinnamon and cloves; add to butter mixture. Beat until well blended.
- Stir in oatmeal, coconut and toffee bits with spoon.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto prepared sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!