- 1 can (11 ounce) corn, drained
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 small pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mild onion, finely chopped
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- black pepper to taste
- Prepare and mix vegetables together in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together dressing ingredients.
- Stir salad dressing into vegetables.
- Cover and chill.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!