- 1 1/2 cups (12 oz) cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups three-meat sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. In a greased 13- by 9-inch baking dish, layer a third of the noodles, meat sauce, cottage cheese mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers twice. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!