- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (7 3/4 oz) lasagna dinner mix
- 5 cups water
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (7 oz) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add contents of the lasagna dinner sauce mix, water, tomatoes, corn and Parmesan cheese; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the lasagna noodles and zucchini. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!