- 6 cups dry field corn (approximate)
- 1 or 2 sticks cinnamon, cut up in pieces
- Whole Cloves (just a couple)
- 1 hand towel
- Fold your hand towel in half lengthwise and sew all 3 open sides together to form a sack, leaving a 1 to 2 inch opening along one edge.
- Very carefully, turn the towel / sack inside out.
- Fill it with the dry field corn, cinnamon pieces and cloves so that your heating pad is full, but easily viable.
- Hand sew the pad closed. To use your heating pad, place it in the microwave and heat to desired temperature, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- The dry corn creates a moist heat, and the cinnamon sticks and cloves smell wonderful when warm.
- Store in a dry place.